The Hill Country Mile Rod Run Takes Place Sat. Oct 14th 2023
PRE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER IN PERSON AT 8AM ON SATURDAY THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- Registration is open to American made cars, trucks and motorcycles aged 1975 and older.
- No vehicles built after 1975 will be approved.
- No foreign made cars or motorcycles.
- Vehicles must be finished, running and driving.
- Race cars are welcome!
- Entry fee is $50.00 payable by credit card or PayPal through the form below.
- You may also pay with cash or card on the day of the event. Registration will be from 8am-10am in front of Hamby’s. Please see the map below for more information.
Day Of Show Information
- On the day of the show vehicles will be entering on Main Street at River Road near Hamby’s and Cibolo Creek Brewing. This is the ONLY entrance for safety reasons!
- There will be a lane for pre-registered vehicles and a lane for people who need to register.
- Volunteers will be there to guide you to your parking space.
- Parking on the grass in the square is full. Please do not arrive early to try to park there, There are no more spaces available! PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS FRIDAY NIGHT OR YOU WILL BE TOWED. These spaces are limited to sponsors, volunteers and a handful of featured cars. Thank you for understanding.
- If you are in a group and would like to park together please let the volunteers know.
- Vehicles will be able to leave starting after awards are given. We need to have the street clear before 5pm.
- There will be trailer parking available at the Kendall County Fairgrounds. We are not able to provide security at this location due to a shortage of available officers.
- For information on the Sunday Rod Run see this page
- There will be several trophy categories. It is not necessary to enter your car in these directly. All vehicles will automatically be considered for relevant categories.
- Please see the bottom of the page for trailer parking info!
Trailer Parking For The Hill Country Mile Rod Run
We have trailer parking available for those who need it available now until Sunday morning. Parking will be at the Kendall County Fairgrounds, 1307 River Rd, Boerne, TX 78006. The entrance will be on Charger Blvd. Across from Champion High School. Please see the attached map for more information, it is easier to read on a computer but you may be able to zoom in on a phone. Parking will be in the area marked in blue on the map. Enter through the gates and follow the signs. We can not provide security for this parking so parking is at your own risk. As a reminder there is no parking available in the square, please do not park there on Friday those spaces are very limited and reserved for sponsors and featured vehicles. All approved cars have been sent emails. Thank you for your understanding!